Coming up in Velo Vision 43!
UPDATED: The latest issue is out now - here's a brief preview of what's in it!
Posted by Peter Eland on Thursday 17 May 2012
UPDATE 17th May: It's out now on digital and in print:
Thanks as ever to everyone for your patience. I think it's a good one :-) with plenty of interesting articles, as below - as ever, this is subject to last-minute changes:
- ICE Vortex!: The latest low, fast and seriously sexy trike from ICE, taken to Edinburgh's Holyrood park for review.
- Pacific Reach iF: The 20"-wheeled sports folder with the ingenious Mark Sanders-designed 'Internal Fold' mechanism...
- Bullitt Milk Tray: Exploring the limits of cargo bike performance: how can this BionX-assisted loadbike cope with 95kg of concrete in Yorkshire hills? We find out...
- Leggits and the Rainwrap: Stylish rainwear from 'Georgia in Dublin'.
- Books: Burrows reviews the authoritative 'Raleigh' from Tony Hadland, and I go off the beaten track to check out 'Rad Rides' charting the evolution of BMX...
- Zombie Spirit: a new Kingcycle-esque design from the Canadian DIY masters
- Moto pedals: super-flat pedals with some unique features...
- Trikes on ice: amazing Ice-bat propellor-powered racing recumbents from the Netherlands
- SPEZI/new product round-up: all the latest news from the German show and from the world of specialist bikes
- Ministry of Bike: One man's experience of altruistic bike fixing, and the need to set sensible boundaries...
- Building of the Paper Bicycle: A photo-documentary showing the stages of creation...
- Side-shift steering: an exciting new approach to recumbent trike cornering
- Arduino applied: a college team put computers to use with a hydraulic lean-steer on a carbon recumbent trike
- Rim dynamo reborn: a new design for a high-performance sports dynamo, running on the rim...
- The compact tandem: virtues of the short wheelbase confirmed in a comfortable new guise.
- Four wheels good?: Testing out a recumbent quad!
- Double dose of DIY: One reader builds a low lean-steerer, and another creates a top-class trailer...
- News: New products galore, events updates and much else!
- Letters: from saddle-covering stands in Sweden to a Rotovelo's internal illumination - a bumper crop of your letters and photos.
A Vortex review: excellent ! I had just today been digging through my back issues to see if VV had done one yet ! Just have to wait now for my VV to arrive over here in Germany !
You must be signed in to post comments. Sign in or register via our forum to create an account.
Search Velo Vision website story archive:
Search full magazine text via the digital edition: